Friday, November 27, 2009

80%20 & Ce Ce Chin Collection, How it all gets done...

I've returned from my whirlwind "China trip" and finally adjusted back into the New York life ! The pace has been so fast I can hardly keep my 80%20's on...kidding! If you've been following, you know I spent the time in China working hard on my new Ce Ce Chin Collection as well as 80%20. I also stepped in to the Hong Kong post modern "Land of Oz"- so much to look at and explore.

The inspiration from the fashion scene in HK (the most international retail I have even seen- sorry guys, more vast than Tokyo or Europe) easily helped me transition right into free flowing sketching in my design room China.



Literally every part of making a shoe happens in that workspace. From design, to sample making, down to the fittings on actual feet! This process is what keeps me moving forward and enriched as a designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment